New CNC North ID Grinder 28-48
Model Designation is the machine's X Travel by Z Travel
Standard or Custom Configurations are Available
- Machine base made of the densest Black African or Black Impala Granite, providing superior machine damping over cast iron, which also allows for customized machine design (no patterns of casting required.)
- Guarding design to control coolant affect on slides and granite base optimizing machine thermals.
- CNC North designed Hydrostatic Slide Ballscrew driven.
- X-axis 20” stroke
- Z-axis 48” stroke
- Direct feedback absolute linear scales for both axes Programming resolution of (.000004”).
- Ball bearing Work spindle, .000020” axial and radial runout.
- Direct drive high frequency wheel spindle, various options available.
- Various dressing options available.
- Various work holding options including Magnetic, chuck type available.
- Quick change tooling
- Hydrostatic Work spindle.
- Auto loading options both FANUC Robotics as well as various in machine CNC North designed options.